[ZODB-Dev] Packing BIG fat Data.fs

Fritz Mesedilla fritz.mesedilla@summitmedia.com.ph
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 18:28:42 +0800

Pardon me if I may ask.
How were you able to allow Data.fs to reach more than 2GB?
I am currently using RedHat 7.0

Zope Version
Zope 2.3.2 (source release, python 1.5.2, linux2) =20

Python Version
1.5.2 (#2, Aug 16 2001, 20:05:07) [GCC 2.96 20000731 (Red Hat Linux =
7.0)] =20

ZEO Version
ZEO 1.0b4

Usually it takes 2 days to reach 2GB. This means I manually compress =
Data.fs every 2 days.
I hope you can help me lessen the work here.

Is there a way that I can cron the compression? Thanks.

Fritz Mesedilla
Systems Administrator

Summit Interactive, Inc.
FHM | Seventeen | Candy | Cosmopolitan | Preview | Good Housekeeping
femalenetwork.com | candymag.com | fhm.com.ph | cosmo.com.ph

Palm Pilot Software: TVSked - Download from the link below
---
http://mesedilla.tripod.com           +Basta Ikaw Lord=20

Behalf