[ZODB-Dev] Catalog again ..

Bill Anderson bill@immosys.com
30 Nov 2001 21:52:53 -0700

On Fri, 2001-11-30 at 21:17, Andreas Jung wrote:

> [...]

Here is what I found:
.http://fortpedro.com/projects/StandaloneZCatalog/

Guess it's time to play. So far, it imports w/o complaining. :)
mainly, I need auto-cataloging, if possible, so I guess we shall see.

Bill
Anyone know, by any chance, a good how-to on catalog? the stuff on
zope.org .. leaves much to be desired on that field.

--
Bill Anderson
Immosys