[ZODB-Dev] debugging a zodb/zeo error

Joseph Wayne Norton norton@alum.mit.edu
Mon, 03 Dec 2001 15:53:22 +0900

Hello -

I wanted to know if anyone has experience or some tips on how to debug
the following (see below) error message. I have 3 zeo clients and each
one is giving the following warning message on a fairly
regularly. Based on the error message, I'm not quite sure which
product or python class could be causing the trouble.  I also checked
the filestorage and it seems ok ... it passed the fscrecover.py tool.

thanks,

- j

------
2001-12-03T06:18:10 ERROR(200) ZODB Couldn't load state for
'\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x08\xd1\x8a'
Traceback (innermost last):
  File
/opt/arseed/tfs-lib/zope/zope-2.4.3/lib/python/ZODB/Connection.py,
line 519, in setstate
AttributeError: 'None' object has no attribute 'load'