[ZODB-Dev] Change to this mailing list

Barry A. Warsaw barry@digicool.com
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 11:33:30 -0500

As part of the ongoing transition of core responsibilities for ZODB
and ZEO to the Pythonlabs team, we have renamed and refocussed this
mailing list.  It is now known as zodb-dev@zope.org.  The old alias
(zope-zeo@zope.org) should forward to the new list, but you should
begin to switch over to the new address.

As part of the move, I've had to regenerate the archives, so it's
possible some of your cached URLs may be obsolete (won't it be neat
when we've rewritten Mailman's archiver using Zope! :).  Part of the
purpose of this message it to test that the list move worked.  Please
let me know if you have any problems with the mailing list.

Cheers,
-Barry