[ZODB-Dev] ZCS cache files bug?

Júlio Dinis Silva juliodinis@hotmail.com
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 13:39:07 -0000

Hi,

sometimes my zss duplicates Memory size and one of my zcs becomes
zombie. When this happens my zombie client has a ~10,000KB c1.zec
and a c2.zec with few Kbs, I think the ZCS was just starting to change the
cache file after the 10Mb limit

I'm looking at the debug to see which request was made that could cause
this, but the requests that did not end are normal requests,i.e, if I try to
execute them now they work ok.

On my zeo setup if I restart my ZSS my clients cant reconnect again unless I
restart them. Althougt I think this worked in the past, maybe its because
I'm just trying this when the ZSS duplicates memory which
is an abnormal situation.

All this happens on NT.

Thanx for comments,
Julio Dinis Silva