[ZODB-Dev] WinNT ZEO Client randomly disconnecting :-(

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Thu, 05 Jul 2001 08:17:30 -0400

Chris, I don't have much of an idea about why the problem is
happening, sorry.  But if you want to find out about
support, the right person to contact is Gary Graham
(gary@digicool.com).  If you send him an email and don't get
an answer today (like within an hour after you send it),
please let me know and I'll make sure to track down the
support info for you.

- C