[ZODB-Dev] WinNT ZEO Client randomly disconnecting :-(

Dyon Balding dyon@hiringtools.com
Thu, 05 Jul 2001 09:24:55 -0700

We have a three Windows 2k+NT ZEO clusters operating at the moment, so
far no problems - but I am interested in any problems you do have with
ZEO + Windows, as I have no choice with OS.

What versions of Zope and ZEO are you using?  Unfortunately the latest
ZEO (1.0b3) has the annoying bug of not reconnecting if it is
disconnected.

DC: Any news on when Jeremy is getting back so we can have a functional
ZEO release?

-d