[ZODB-Dev] ZEO invalidation?

Christian Robottom Reis kiko@async.com.br
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 14:27:40 -0300 (BRT)

Following up from my last post, I've looked at tcpdumps between server and
clients. It seems the server is running _is_ sending the client messages
when it receives updates - I can see them. I assume these are invalidate
messages, but the client doesn't seem to be doing the invalidation.

This is confirmed by the fact that modifying the catalog on client B and
commit()ing causes a lovely

>>> get_transaction().commit()
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.1/site-packages/ZODB/Transaction.py", line
302, in commit
    j.commit(o,self)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.1/site-packages/ZODB/Connection.py", line
324, in commit
    raise ConflictError, `oid`
ZODB.POSException.ConflictError: '\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00'

Any ideas? I'm reading through the docs..

Take care,
--
/\/\ Christian Reis, Senior Engineer, Async Open Source, Brazil
~\/~ http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 274 4311