[ZODB-Dev] Feature Request 2381 : Persistent object iterator in Storage

Mon, 9 Jul 2001 10:53:03 -0400

On Mon, Jul 09, 2001 at 09:32:27AM -0400, Greg Ward wrote:
>should we all start using the module Barry posted?  Is that module going
>to be added to an official ZODB distribution one of these days?  Andrew,
>should it maybe be added to your unofficial distribution?

Perhaps.  I recently created a contrib/ subdirectory, and put some of
our stuff in it, with a disclaimer that they're examples only and
won't run out of the box.  This includes mems/lib/base.py and
database.py, and some of our scripts such as zodb_stats.  Eventually
it would be nice to see them incorporated in the master ZODB
distribution.

--amk