[ZODB-Dev] connection.sync() kills _p_changed?

Christian Robottom Reis kiko@async.com.br
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 12:26:37 -0300 (BRT)

Hello,

I've been using the sync() method on connection to reload my changed
objects. However, I'm not really familiar with what it does, and now I'm
wondering about the following behaviour:

If a persistent object has been modified, it's _p_changed is set to 1.
However, if I call connection.sync() at this point, the object's data is
preserved _but_ it's _p_changed is lost (it becomes None, AFAICS).

Is this the expected behaviour? For now I'm saving _p_changed for the
changed object and restoring it after sync(), but I'm not sure that's
entirely sane.

Take care,
--
/\/\ Christian Reis, Senior Engineer, Async Open Source, Brazil
~\/~ http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 274 4311