[ZODB-Dev] ZODB Article Question

Casey Duncan cduncan@kaivo.com
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 14:17:46 -0600

I have a question regarding the latest ZODB article on Zope.org. BTW:
These articles have been great. I have been having fun  playing with
using the ZODB outside of Zope. Who knows maybe even something
releasable will come of it (Gasp!)

My question is about the conflict resolution example. Right before the
listing it says "The method should returnthe state of the object after
resolving the differences", which leads me to believe that the object
itself should be returned by _p_resolveConflict. But, the listing just
returns the value of the  attribute in question (count). How does that
work exactly?

Thanks,
--