[ZODB-Dev] Announcing ZCF 0.5 - The ZODB CORBA integration framework

JohnD.Heintz JohnD.Heintz
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 11:35:15 -0500

Hello all,

See: http://www.zope.org/Members/jheintz/ZODB_CORBA_Connection/index_html

I've been quiet for a while, but have finally packaged the code we use to=
=20
integrate the ZODB with omniORB's CORBA software.

The 0.5 release contains the Framework code:
ZODBCorbaFramework.py
TransactionManagement.py
tprofile.py

as well as an example use:
Storage.py
Server.py
client.py
sample.idl
startServer.py

I don't have dedicated unit tests yet.  I'll work at stripping out our un=
it=20
tests from our code base when I get a chance.

I have released this under the LGPL which I think will work for any and=20
everyone, but let me know it this is a problem.

John Heintz

--=20

John D. Heintz | Senior Engineer

1016 La Posada Dr. | Suite 240 | Austin TX 78752
T 512.633.1198 | jheintz@isogen.com

w w w . d a t a c h a n n e l . c o m