[ZODB-Dev] FORCE_PRODUCT_LOAD problem

Júlio Dinis Silva juliodinis@hotmail.com
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 11:17:06 +0100

Hi,

I have my zeo setup using INSTANCE_HOME and some unix symbolic links
of Extensions and Products to share products among clients.

I want to install a new product and so I put them on my instance_home
Products of one zeo client. I then restart this client with
FORCE_PRODUCT_LOAD but after this the product is not added to the
Control_Panel/Products/. In my client management screen I have available
this products class to create instances but the product isnt
actually installed. On my product directory there are the .pyc files.
But what I think is that the Data.fs dont haves the product, somehow
the force_product_load isnt working. My Data.fs is ok. Because if
I take my Data.fs and run it with a standalone zope I am able to install the
products, but not in the zeo setup.
zope232 source on linux and zeo 1.0b1.

Anyone with this problem?
Any hints?