[ZODB-Dev] Replicating data over disconnected servers.

JohnD.Heintz JohnD.Heintz
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 15:29:45 -0500

I wish.  Sorry, no solution yet.  We are working in an XP style and our=20
customers have neither specified what they want nor prioritized this high=
=20
enough to work on it yet.

I'll keep you posted if I make any progress.

John

On Tuesday 31 July 2001 12:05, Christian Robottom Reis wrote:
> On Sat, 26 May 2001, John D. Heintz wrote:
> > Actually I am facing a problem right now where I want to selectively
> > archive some of the objects in my system, or move some Persistent obj=
ects
> > to another Storage so that I can keep only the currently used objects=
 in
> > the local high speed Storage and older less commonly accessed objects=
 in
> > backup media or something.  I am not sure how to do this without gett=
ing
> > in the guts of the ZODB.  Any suggestions?
>
> John, since I assume you'll be finished with this by now :), what solut=
ion
> did you implement?
>
> Take care,
> --
> Christian Reis, Senior Engineer, Async Open Source, Brazil.
> http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 272 3330 | NMFL

--=20

John D. Heintz | Senior Engineer

1016 La Posada Dr. | Suite 240 | Austin TX 78752
T 512.633.1198 | jheintz@isogen.com

w w w . d a t a c h a n n e l . c o m