[ZODB-Dev] ZEO select.error: (9, "Bad file desriptor")

JohnD.Heintz JohnD.Heintz
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 13:36:28 -0500

We are using the standard binary install download through www.python.org =
for=20
the Windows boxen, so I don't think it's a build issue.

On Linux I compiled the source with pretty standard .
/configure --prefix=3D<>
make
make install

so I don't think that I've done anything weird there either. =20

As for closing the self._fileno I'll put some print statments into the co=
de=20
to see if I can trace the lifecycle but I'm not doing in my code between=20
FileStorage and ClientStorage creation.

Thanks,
I'll keep looking.
John