[ZODB-Dev] Re: [Zope] CST, non-undoing Berkeley Storage, and Versions

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 15:56:54 -0700 (PDT)

Moved to zodb-dev.

I suspect that CST has nothing to do with it and that non-undoable
storages just don't support versions, hence the error.  I've cc:ed
zodb-dev to see if anyone has more insight.

-Michel