[ZODB-Dev] ANNOUNCE Berkeley storage 1.0 beta 2 for Zope/ZODB

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Wed, 2 May 2001 23:13:45 +0100

> Chris Withers <chrisw@nipltd.com> writes:
> > <newbie>
> > <stupid hat firmly on>
> >
> > Can I get this up and running on WinNT?

If that was a poke at the OS choice, gimme WinCVS, Adobe Illustrator,
PhotoShop, DreamWeaver and MS Office, and a GUI as good as the 95+ one on MS
that I can set up in the same or less time on Linux and I'll gladly change
my desktop operating system. ;-)

Until then, I can take my stupid hat off and ask a better question:

How can I get this up and running on Win NT 4.0?
It wont need to run like this on our servers (a mixture of Linux, Solaris
and RaQ) but I need somewhere I can play with it...

cheers,

Chris