[ZODB-Dev] Bug in cPersistence.c? Transaction.register(object) not called

Jeremy Hylton jeremy@digicool.com
Tue, 8 May 2001 18:17:23 -0400 (EDT)

  JDH> Attached is a test file and persistent data structures file
  JDH> that demonstrates a problems we are having with using ZODB and
  JDH> CORBA.

Is the text after your message all one script?  Where is the data
file?  I don't think I understand how to execute this code to produce
the error.

My other question is: What do you think the problem is?  It's hard to
tell what has gone wrong by staring at the code <0.3 wink>.  An
explanation of the apparent problem would be helpful.

Jeremy