[ZODB-Dev] Help! New Serial handling code causing exceptions.

Ken Manheimer klm@digicool.com
Thu, 17 May 2001 09:54:47 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 16 May 2001, Jeremy Hylton wrote:

> > [John Heintz wondering about CVS not showing immediate updates]

> I don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did.  (Perhaps Ken can
> answer.)  Until then, the patch is simple.

It looks like some infrastructure shifts here (we moved buildings,
networks, the whole shebang) has thrown something off.  Among other
things, one of my catchall cron jobs was not running, and i'm not sure
that the other was doing its job.  I'll investigate - thanks for bringing
it to my attention (though a 'cc' directly to me would have better ensured
that i would notice - i don't always catch all the messages in this list).

Ken
klm@digicool.com