[ZODB-Dev] Including SearchIndex in StandaloneZODB

Christian Robottom Reis kiko@async.com.br
Thu, 17 May 2001 17:59:59 -0300 (BRT)

On Thu, 17 May 2001, Andrew Kuchling wrote:

> On Thu, May 17, 2001 at 05:03:16PM -0300, Christian Robottom Reis wrote:
> >Andrew, will you develop your own ZDDB release in parallel with DC, or are
> >you thinking about the StandaloneZODB module?
>
> I've already done that (http://www.amk.ca/zodb/), but I think the only
> significant difference now is the modified zeod that we use.  I need
> to work on getting that merged in to DC's ZEO distribution.

Uhm, I meant to say will you keep on developing yours in parallel with
DC's; from your answer I understand not?

Take care,
--
/\/\ Christian Reis, Senior Engineer, Async Open Source, Brazil
~\/~ http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 274 4311