[ZODB-Dev] ZODB and ORBit-Python problems

John D. Heintz jheintz@isogen.com
Tue, 22 May 2001 11:19:31 -0500

I agree that using Python for a query language is at least as convenient
as any other I've seen.

The two reasons I would like to see more focus on querying though are:
1) Query performance
2) Cross database querying

Of course both of these can be addressed within a pure Python querying
solution.

John