[ZODB-Dev] ZODB queries (was ZODB and ORBit-Python problems)

John D. Heintz jheintz@isogen.com
Wed, 23 May 2001 14:22:55 -0500

What criteria would the ZODB use to determine whether Person instance X
was auto-indexed in the EmployeeIndex and Person instance Y was auto-
indexed in the CustomerIndex?  Or would there only be one index (per field)
per Class in the ZODB that was shared across all uses?

I think these are the interesting questions about ZODB indexes.

John