[ZODB-Dev] SearchIndex usage

Christian Robottom Reis kiko@async.com.br
Thu, 24 May 2001 21:31:44 -0300 (BRT)

I now have a fairly good idea of how the different SearchIndex modules are
to be used; I'm writing to let those who asked a bit back know that I'm
documenting things more or less at

http://wiki.async.com.br/index.php?SearchIndex

It's fairly complete and provides examples of usage. I haven't thought of
Catalog, and from what Michel pointed out, I might be better off
implementing a new StandaloneCatalog, which I'll try and start tomorrow.

(Yes, it runs PHP. Yes it's evil. But it provides information I couldn't
find elsewhere. And that's valuable enough to me.)

Take care,
--
/\/\ Christian Reis, Senior Engineer, Async Open Source, Brazil
~\/~ http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 274 4311