[ZODB-Dev] Diff for Standalone SearchIndex

Fri, 25 May 2001 15:58:09 -0400

On Fri, May 25, 2001 at 03:50:43PM -0300, Christian Robottom Reis wrote:
>Andrew, if I may, I'd vote to keep SearchIndex in your distribution, and
>if you agree, I'd like to write-up a part of the ZODB HOWTO that deals
>with Indexes. My plan is to allow for enough documention so that indexes

If you can provide actual documentation, and some demo scripts to
verify that the code actually works (for a long time it wouldn't
import at all, and no one realized it), then I'll restore it.  For
now, though, I want to drop things that I can't actually verify as
working.

Does someone from DC want to grab the setup.py files for DCOracle and
the DCOracleStorage before I remove them?

--amk