[ZODB-Dev] How to implement a production / test environment using zope ?

Patrick K. O'Brien pobrien@orbtech.com
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 10:42:45 -0600

Here are a couple of ideas to at least think about:

http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/812028

http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/762985

http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/761765

---
Patrick K. O'Brien
Orbtech
"I am, therefore I think."

-----Original Message-----
From: zodb-dev-admin@zope.org [mailto:zodb-dev-admin@zope.org]On Behalf Of
Matt
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2001 8:39 AM
To: zodb-dev@zope.org
Subject: [ZODB-Dev] How to implement a production / test environment using
zope ?

We are currently looking at Zope for use as our web development platform.

We have a development system using CVS , where we unittest all our sources
first on a test system, ensure all the tests pass on a staging system before
releasing to the production platform.

How can we accomplish this with Zope?

Can we transfer a version from one Zope server to another (independent Zope
server) ???

Any comments would be much appreciated!

thanks,
Matthew Russell