[ZODB-Dev] ZClients not updating

Tom Jenkins tjenkins@devis.com
14 Nov 2001 10:28:38 -0500

Hello all,
We are having some issues with our ZEO clients not updating.  Here is
our setup:
2 public zeo clients (zeo 1.04b/zope 2.4.1) on linux
1 private zeo client (zeo 1.04b/zope 2.4.1) on linux
1 StorageServer (zope 2.4.1) on linux

the users make changes to the site through the private zeo client, the 2
public zeo clients are for public viewing.  We've noticed that
occasionally the changes made on the private zeo client are not
propagated to the public zeo clients.  We have to restart them before
the changes show up on the public zeo clients.

We need some help tracking this down as it is really ticking off our
client.  Any suggestions/help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

--

Tom Jenkins
Development InfoStructure