[ZODB-Dev] Sample applications?

Patrick K. O'Brien pobrien@orbtech.com
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 18:26:22 -0500

I'm game. Feel free to send the CVS details my way. Thanks.

---
Patrick K. O'Brien
Orbtech (http://www.orbtech.com)
"I am, therefore I think."

-----Original Message-----
From: zodb-dev-admin@zope.org [mailto:zodb-dev-admin@zope.org]On Behalf Of
Christian Robottom Reis
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2001 6:07 PM
To: Patrick K. O'Brien
Cc: ZODB
Subject: Re: [ZODB-Dev] Sample applications?

On Thu, 4 Oct 2001, Patrick K. O'Brien wrote:

> Does anyone have a sample application that uses ZODB, but not Zope? I'm
> looking for something that goes a bit further than the examples included
in
> Michel Pelletier's articles. If I can't find one, I plan to create one.
> Would anyone else be interested in such a thing?

Jim presented a text issue manager with his original ZODB paper, but I'm
afraid it suffered from bit rot - the parts with Indexes are particularly
broken. I'm not sure what there is out there, but if you like you can cvs
check out our project, Stoq, and have a look at the code. It does have a
few requirements -- ORBit, ORBit-Python, GTK and pygtk, but I find it well
worth it.

Let me know and I'll send you the CVS details.

Yeah, a simple example would be cool.

Take care,