[ZODB-Dev] ZEO server leaks FDs.

Christian Robottom Reis kiko@async.com.br
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 14:12:12 -0200 (BRST)

On Wed, 17 Oct 2001, Greg Ward wrote:

> On 17 October 2001, Jeremy Hylton said:
> > The leaking FD problem is easy to fix and has nothing to do with GC.
>
> Oh good.  Can you either post a patch or Officially Approve Anthony's
> patch?

BTW: the stress test suite I posted the other day could be rigged into the
ZEO and ZODB's test suite and would have caught these things earlier on.
All sorts of leaks and things that come from repetitive behaviour are
caught, and it's made orbit-python a much stabler, faster product. If
nobody has the time I can try it out, but I'm _very_ busy this week.

Take care,