[ZODB-Dev] Zope/ZEO client caching

Thu, 18 Oct 2001 16:47:32 -0700

A few questions regarding ZEO client caching:
--> Does Zope's ZEO client cache persist even when Zope is restarted?
--> When changes are made to an object, is it possible that the cache data
for that object doesn't get invaidated? I'm getting some weird results in my
application.  I make a change, then reload the data in my edit form, and the
data is fine, but the object methods for this object loaded from another
node, the cached old version of the object's properties remain... ???

Sorry if the answers to these are obvious, but I'm interested in finding out
what's going on for sure.

Sean

Sean Upton
Senior Programmer/Analyst