[ZODB-Dev] experimenting with Standalone ZODB...

Steve Alexander steve@cat-box.net
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 19:35:07 +0100

Christian Robottom Reis wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Oct 2001, Steve Alexander wrote:
>

>>Have you looked into the ZODB's historical revisions feature?
>>

> Steve, how does this work? I've overlooked it, it seens? Is there a
> reference on it in the docs somewhere?

Hmmm... it seems to be a Zope feature rather than a ZODB feature.
Although, the Zope layer appears to be very thin.

Take a look in lib/python/OFS/Historical.py in a Zope.

There are docs in lib/python/Products/OFSP/help/History.stx

It shouldn't take much to get it to work with plain ZODB.

--
Steve Alexander
Software Engineer