[ZODB-Dev] Revisiting the ConflictError patch

Greg Ward gward@mems-exchange.org
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 12:00:14 -0400

On 19 September 2001, Jeremy Hylton said:
> THe short explanation of the patch is: You convinced me but I haven't
> had time to make the changes.  I'm planning to have a beta release of
> StandaloneZODB available shortly after Python 2.2a4 and I plan to get
> make the changes before then.

OK, great.  Glad I brought it up, then.

> As for CVS write access, I'm in favor.  I'm not sure if all the
> process is in place here, but I'll check ASAP.

It's not a big deal to me.  Any future patches I make to ZODB will, of
course, also be posted here for review, so it's really a question of
whether you/Barry/Jim/etc actually want to check them in yourselves, or
just say "Go ahead and check it in".  I leave the decision in your
capable hands.

        Greg