[ZODB-Dev] Where to find BTrees specification?

Sergey Konozenko konozenko@certus.com
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 17:41:27 -0400

Guys,

I'm trying to figure out what kinds of classes are available in the BTrees
module and how to use them.

I can't find any information except the trivial examples in some how-tos and
the developer's guide. Could you please point me to something like a
specification, interface definitions, etc.? Should I just dig in the C code?

I can have my guesses but it would be extremely useful to know for sure what
things like

['OOBTree', 'OOBucket', 'OOSet', 'OOTreeSet', ... ]

really are.

May be I'm missing some sort of common knowledge about where to find such
information?

Thanks,

Sergey