[ZODB-Dev] Commit seems to succeed but does'nt

Cyril Elkaim cyril.elkaim@free.fr
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 18:21:40 +0200

	Christian,

	Yes, I undestand that. Our problem is not the Mapping by itself. Our
problem is that we have multiple users that access and *modify* objects,
and that we have conflict even if they are different objects because we
put the directly in 'root'. To avoi this we must find an another data
organisation. We admit it's not simple and we are searching for solutions.
	My goal was to use Mapping objects only for indexes and store the objects
themselves flat in the database. Each object having all its subs by itself.

	Cyril