[ZODB-Dev] ZEO pack

Casey Duncan c.duncan@nlada.org
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 11:50:08 -0400

On Thursday 27 September 2001 10:36 am, Chris Withers allegedly wrote:
> > >How would one go about doing that?
> >
> > How do you create a recursive object?

> > [[...]]
>
> ...and how would one go about doing that TTW?
>
> Chris

Generally "doing it TTW" and storing it in the ZODB would not be the problem.
The problem would be product instances that have internal recursive
references to persistent objects. (Say that 3 time fast)

The FileStorage pack code deals with this by creating a dict of the oids that
have been iterated so that the same oid is not iterated twice. I'm not sure
about ZEO tho...

  Casey Duncan, Sr. Web Developer
  National Legal Aid and Defender Association
  c.duncan@nlada.org