[ZODB-Dev] Very weird ZEO error: Aiieee! error code 25?!

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 10:11:58 +0100

Jeremy Hylton wrote:

> I'm pretty sure I sent an email to zodb-dev asking people to
> report bugs and patchs to sourceforge.  Everything else is
> staying right where it is as cvs.zope.org.

Well, yaknow how easy it is for things to get lost in mailing lists ;-)

> But AMK's trackers existed and there was no
> Zope-tracker-thing (the name eludes me at the moment), so it
> was expedient to re-use the existing service.

No worries, I know now. Do you want me to submit an issue for this?

Have you had any joy in finding out what it means?

cheers,

Chris