[ZODB-Dev] [ zodb-Bugs-597158 ] POSKeyError out of the blue

Wed, 21 Aug 2002 10:29:27 +0100

On Tuesday 20 Aug 2002 7:52 pm, noreply@sourceforge.net wrote:

> 2002-08-19T13:22:38 ERROR(200) ZODB Couldn't load state
> for '\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x05tr'

All the same oid? just two or three different oids? many different oids?

> Restarting the strorage server and the ZEO client
> appears to have solved the problem.

> I don't have any ideas off the top of my head.  It is likely
> that the POSKeyError was raised by the underlying storage
> (FileStorage, I assume)

Are you using a recent cvs version, or 2.5.x? If I remember correctly you=
 have=20
previously had problems with FileStorage fsindex getting confused by 2.5.=
x=20
BTree bugs.