[ZODB-Dev] Re:[ZODB-Dev] ZEO starting/using problem

Eric Brun Eric.Brun@univ-savoie.fr
Mon, 09 Dec 2002 17:49:35 GMT+1

Hi,

I looked for trace back in debug files : ZEO_EVENT
the connection on zeo server is ok but in Z2.log file of my zeo client nothing.
I start my zeo server in 'zope' user and
my zeo client in 'zope' user => nothing append when I try
to access my zeo client by http, just hang

When I start my zeo client in root user, I can access by http ...

I don't known what happen
Can you help me more ?