[ZODB-Dev] transacting multiple databases

Christian Reis kiko@async.com.br
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 10:13:38 -0200

On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 03:26:53PM -0800, hazmat wrote:
> On Monday 09 December 2002 07:00 pm, David McCusker wrote:
> > You can consider this a question about what get_transaction() means if you
> > like.
> >
> > Suppose I open three databases, get connections to all three, and make
> > changes in all  three databases, and then attempt to commit all of them at
> > once:
> >
> > get_transaction().commit()
> >
> > What happens?
> >
> > Are all three databases committed?
>
> yes

Note that if you want separate transactions per connection, Shane posted
a CVS branch last week that works like a charm. I've been testing on it
a bit and will move my code over soon.

Take care,