[ZODB-Dev] Fwd: [Zope3-dev] directory hierarchy proposal (Martijn Faassen)

Steve Alexander steve@cat-box.net
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 18:44:42 +0000

> I like either one of those ideas better than the first one. So at the least,
> we should combine the separate OI, OO and II modules IMO.

Is there any reason why we have xI and xO versions of sets?

For example, IOTreeSet and IITreeSet would seem to work pretty much
identically, except that they are different classes, and you get them as
return values from methods of different kinds of BTree.

Is this just an implementation issue? Can this issue be hidden from
users of the btrees module?

--
Steve Alexander