[ZODB-Dev] Fwd: [Zope3-dev] directory hierarchy proposal (Martijn Faassen)

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 07:02:27 -0500

    MF> Sounds fine to me, but that could apply to other packages in
    MF> the Zope tree too. What about zope.interface, for instance?
    MF> Not that they're that widely used yet, but that's certainly a
    MF> goal.

We probably need to take it on a case-by-case basis, but that's a good
example.  I think interfaces would make an excellent addition to
Python's standard library, but I don't know whether Zope3's interfaces
are what Guido wants to see in Python (that may have an influence on
whether "interface" gets t.l.p. status or not).

-Barry