[ZODB-Dev] committing only one database

David McCusker david@osafoundation.org
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 12:39:57 -0800

For Chandler, we probably need to be able to commit one store at a time.
What's the easiest way to do this with zodb?

I've noticed folks mention connection based transactions.  Is there any
short overview of this, or sample code?   Or is reading patches the
only way to learn how to use such features?

We're trying to come up with repository based interfaces.  Existing
code at OSAF already incorrectly gives the impression that stores commit
separately when get_transaction().commit() actually commits them all.

-- David Mc