[ZODB-Dev] FileStorage backup from snapshot-capable block-device?

Morten W. Petersen morten@thingamy.net
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 20:53:05 +0000

--PPYy/fEw/8QCHSq3

On Mon, Feb 18, 2002 at 02:43:03PM -0500, Chris McDonough wrote:

> I've heard of folks first copying Data.fs to another file then rsyncing the
> copied file instead of the original because data corruption ensued when
> trying to rsync the original.  This sounds like a similar concept.

Do you know how this works with Data.fs being backed up to tape, on
Linux?  The Data.fs file is around ~200 MB in size and takes about
a minute to backup..

-Morten

--PPYy/fEw/8QCHSq3

--PPYy/fEw/8QCHSq3--