[ZODB-Dev] Excellent overview of ODBMS and my take on ZODB

Patrick K. O'Brien pobrien@orbtech.com
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 07:13:53 -0600

Okay. I stand corrected. Thanks. (I must say it's been hard for me to keep
track of all these details since there doesn't seem to be a single source of
current ZODB information. Hopefully that will improve now that
StandaloneZODB is out there.)

---
Patrick K. O'Brien
Orbtech