[ZODB-Dev] ZODB BOF @ Python 10?

Jim Fulton jim@zope.com
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 13:26:01 -0500

Jeff Sasmor wrote:

> I've seen a few mentions of it in this list, but
> has anyone actually set up a ZODB BOF at
> Python 10?
>
> I have some ZODB-based sw I'd like to talk
> about with the (few?) others interested in the
> use of the ZODB outside of Zope; I'm sure that
> there are others besides me...
>
> I'd also love to hear Jim Fulton talk a bit about
> upcoming changes in the ZODB for Zope 3---
> I pick up bits and pcs of this by reading this list,
> but a few minutes in person would be great!

I think this is a great idea. Could you submit
a BOF request to the BOF coordinator, Fred Drake
(fred@zope.com)? If you do, please ask him to make sure
this doesn't overlap with the persistence BOFs that I've
requested.

I've proposed a couple of other BOFs, which I'll
go ahead and announce later today. These are ZODB
related, but are far more focussed on some specific
issues.

Jim