[ZODB-Dev] Announcing ZCF 0.5 - The ZODB CORBA integration framework

John D. Heintz jheintz@isogen.com
03 Jul 2002 11:16:17 -0500

Doh! Christian,

I'm not working this Thursday: it is July 4th, Independence Day. I may
have time to poke at the problem but won't be able to work on it very
much.

I'll look on IRC this weekend when I get a chance and if you're there
I'll be able to work with you then, or else we'll have to plan on Monday
or Tuesday.

Sorry! My brain was obviously lost someplace.

John