[ZODB-Dev] XML-pickle for Persistent objects...

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch@rogers.com
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 18:50:14 -0400

I'm wanting to create an XML-export/import option for my little
ZODB4-based application.  I had _thought_ this was a basic feature in
ZODB, but from what I can see, the ExportImport class only seems to know
about the "dump database to file" format.

Of course, the Persistent objects object when I try to pickle them (with
xml_pickle for gnosis or even regular pickle).  I'm wondering if anyone
has off-the-shelf XMLExportImport classes, or whether I'll need to roll
my own?

Thoughts appreciated,
Mike
   Mike C. Fletcher