ZODB RPMs, was Re: [ZODB-Dev] Probelm with install of Standalone ZODB on RedHat7.3

Christian Reis kiko@async.com.br
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 23:58:29 -0300

On Wed, Jul 24, 2002 at 05:29:40PM -0700, Fred Griffin wrote:
> I'm unable to install Standalone ZODB in a Redhat 7.3 system with both Python
> 1.5.2 and Python 2.2 installed.
>
> version 1.5.2 is the version run with the command "python foo ...."
>
> version 2.2 requires commands to start with python2

I've done this a number of times generating RPMS of ZODB for Stoq, our
POS system, and had no problems, so perhaps python2-devel or the like is
missing?

If anybody would like StandalonePOS-1.0 i386 RPMS for RH7.3, you
can pick them up at http://www.stoq.com.br/packages/testing/RedHat7.3/
and the spec (lightly customized) is in SPECS/ inside that dir.

Take care,