[ZODB-Dev] do we want two zodb mailing lists?

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch@rogers.com
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 11:16:32 -0400

Actually this was the first time I'd heard about ZODB4-dev, so yes, I'd
be one of those missing out on the discussion.  I'm fine with joining it
(already have now), but the ZODB list is hardly high-traffic, and users
of ZODB3 are probably interested in ZODB4's progress and changes.

Enjoy,
Mike