[ZODB-Dev] Non versioned objects

Cyril Elkaim cyril.elkaim@free.fr
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 17:53:43 +0200

The reason I need this and I asked for is that I maintain Persistent
indexes in the ZODB.
Each time I add or modify an entry in an index it get duplicated by the
transaction.
And I don't need this behavior.

Of course one solution is to have Indexes NOT Persistent and reindex at each
application startup. It should not be more lengthy than a packing of the
database.
Another is to have subtransaction with many objects between like
ZCatalog but it's not
an option in my case.

Anyway if some helpful mind can take a look at this or give me a pointer
to where I
must look in the ZODB code... :-)

Cyril Elkaim