[ZODB-Dev] ZEO 2.0a1 release

Tim Hoffman timhoffman@cams.wa.gov.au
04 Jun 2002 09:12:23 +0800

Hi Jeremy

(I haven't looked at the code yet) but, is the server able to
be configured to say ZEO Client A can read only, whilst
ZEO Client B can read/write, rather than trusting
the client?

I made mod's to ZEO 1.0 so that you can configure a global rule for
all ZEO client,s plus per IP and per storage rules as
to wether the clients can 1, connect, and 2 read only or read/write

We are using this functionality heavily in 3 production sites, and I for
one would really like to see this functionality in the core.

Rgds

Tim Hoffman